It’s nearly 2016! Are you thinking about the resolutions you can make for your business next year?
It can be a lot more fun to make business resolutions than personal ones. Who wants to think about going to the gym more when you can think about posting on Facebook more?
If you’re making business resolutions for 2016, these posts will help them stick!
Business resolution #1
“In 2016, I’ll grow my blog readership”
- How to choose what to blog about + How to make money at it
- The easiest, most oddly effective content you can create
- 7 super interesting blog post ideas you haven’t seen a million times before
- What should I blog about? 5 questions that will jump-start your creativity
Business Resolution #2
“In 2016, I’ll finally get social media figured out”
- Why you need matching social media accounts + how to get them
- 16 ways you can write better tweets - starting today
- How to use Twitter lists for networking (without leaving the house or putting on real pants)
- How to win friends and influence buyers on Instagram
Business resolution #3
“In 2016, I’m going to write more and better”
- How to find your writing voice (without sounding like a robot)
- 5 super easy ways to improve your writing
- How to DIY a super cheap, super effective writing retreat
Business resolution #4
“In 2016, I want to find some of that fabled ‘work/life balance'”
- How to juggle a day job + freelance work + a blog + life
- How to manage internet overwhelm and still get stuff done
- How to feel great even if you sit and stare at screens all day
- How to be happier at work
I hope those help, friends! As for me, my 2016 business resolutions are to start creating content upgrades and host my first webinar. What are yours? Tell us in the comments so we can hold each other accountable!